Hello there Office International Community! We’re searching for criticism on how the limited (non-English) adaptation of Teams is arriving in your market. We’re running a challenge from February twelfth to February 23rd to discover dialect issues on restricted variants of Teams and are giving ceaselessly a $100 Amazon voucher to the best 3 supporters for most astounding formation of new, unique posts.
Here’s how to enter:
- Using any browser, visit https://teams.microsoft.com or use the free Teams app from the App Store, Play Store or Windows Store. If you are new to Teams, have a look at the help content from Teams Help.
- Set your language: in Teams, click on your picture (right top corner or left bottom), select Settings, and in ‘Language’ select your native language.
- Use the meeting scheduling scenarios in Teams
- Click on menu option Meetings (left bar menu, 4th option)
- Click on Schedule a new meeting:
- Schedule a one-time meeting and a repetitive meetings (click on Repeat and try different options):
- Use the Scheduling assistant to change the time:
If you see anything you think should be fixed or improved, submit your entry by selecting “start a new conversation” in the Competitions space with as much detail as possible:
- Description of issue
- Steps to reproduce your issue
- Current translation
- Suggested translation
- English text (if known)
- Reason why you feel it should change
Full details of the competitions, eligibility and rules are available in this post. Note: U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore, residents of these countries/regions are not eligible to participate.
Thank you for supporting Teams, we encourage you to submit your feedback and contribute to improving the localization quality!
Office Setup To get started with your Microsoft Office Installation you must need valid product key code & visit www.officesetup-officesetup.com and we can also help you with your entire process to setup office product online. Call now +1-844-777-7886